South Carolina teen dies after drinking too many caffeinated beverages


1494911042381-knowledgedeal

A South Carolina high school student died after ingesting a large amount of caffeine, the Richland County Coroner told WOLO.

Coroner Gary Watts said 16-year-old David Cripe had a Mountain Dew, a latte, and an energy drink on April 26 before he collapsed at Spring Hill High School.

Watts said the final cause of death was due to a caffeine-induced cardiac event causing a probable arrhythmia.

At a press conference Monday, Cripe’s father said he hopes parents will talk to their kids about consuming energy drinks.

source

Comments 0

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

South Carolina teen dies after drinking too many caffeinated beverages

log in

Captcha!
Don't have an account?
sign up

reset password

Back to
log in

sign up

Captcha!
Back to
log in
Choose A Format
Personality quiz
Series of questions that intends to reveal something about the personality
Trivia quiz
Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge
Poll
Voting to make decisions or determine opinions
Story
Formatted Text with Embeds and Visuals
List
The Classic Internet Listicles
Open List
Open List
Ranked List
Ranked List
Meme
Upload your own images to make custom memes
Video
Youtube, Vimeo or Vine Embeds
Audio
Soundcloud or Mixcloud Embeds
Image
Photo or GIF